Please see the forms below for important new information for anyone who is volunteering to drive any child other than their own.
Volunteers are an important part of our school community. By generously donating time and expertise to our school, volunteer drivers support the learning environment for our students, especially transporting students for class fieldtrips and extracurricular sports.
Our school district is committed to ensuring student safety. With this in mind, drivers who are volunteering to drive any child other than their own will be required to complete a Criminal Record Check (CRC) and Driver’s Abstract.
If you can help:
- Complete the Adult Volunteer Driver Information and Authorization and provide a copy of your Driver’s License and insurance.
- Click on this link http://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/Pages/Your-driving-record.aspx for information on how to get a copy of your driver’s abstract from ICBC.
- Apply online for a Criminal Record Check https://justice.gov.bc.ca/criminalrecordcheck. Please email for the Lansdowne school access code.
– For the South Campus, please email email@example.com
– For the North Campus, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Criminal Record Check applicants who do not have a credit history of at least six months or have not been living in Canada for at least two years will need to come in to the school office to fill in a “Volunteer – Consent to a Criminal Record Check” form.